July 2013: This time I have been a lot faster releasing a new Shape, she is shorter and a bit curvier but with a heck of a lot of attitude! So meet Vendetta, just the name should tell you something.
Once again, she is set with COPY/MOD perms but please make sure you make a back up copy of it before any modifications.
Grab the demo here: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Angel-Style-Shapes-Vendetta-Demo/5124957
June 2013: Over a year and half has passed since the first release of my first Angel Style Shape on the Marketplace. Today marks the second one and I would like to introduce Arcadia.
Arcadia is unlike Lena my previous release, due to the fact that Arcadia is modifiable, so please make sure you make a copy of the original shape before playing with the sliders.
Follow the link and grab a demo: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Angel-Style-Shapes-Arcadia/4961951
Today, December 25th, 2011; I released my first shape in the Marketplace.
I was not set out to do so, but thanks to friendly request, I took the time to consider I decided to go ahead… My main focus, is the face and then ensure that the body works in harmony and in proportions.
I use my own avatar shape as a base, and always question myself if I would use it, if the answer is anywhere near doubtful then the shape in question will not be released.
Here are the basic info:
- All Shapes will come in Petite, Average and Tall versions.
- Those versions are sold separately and Demos are provided for each.
- All Shapes are NO TRANS and NO MOD.
- All Shapes are sold ONLY at the Marketplace!
- I do not have a group in-world at the moment, all new releases and updates will be posted on this blog and on Flickr.
- All sales are final, please try the Demos before purchase!
Shape: Lena (release date: Dec 25, 2011)