I am still stunned speechless at how much improved my pictures have been looking for the past week or so. I have no idea how that little spurt of talent came to be but I have to thank those who have contributed to that! You know who you are!
And since my sleeping hours have gone all wonky thanks to my work, I have had some time to sneak in more Editing practice and today I have done it with the super sexy new Heels from CandyDoll.
I got my hands on the Fatpack, and went broke straight after (:-p, but it was well well worth it!
The Newell Heels come in two pairs one matching the SLink High Feet and another for the JD Feet (That I currently do not own). I say, thanks for the option, a lot of ladies out there would sure be grateful for the choice.
As I got the Fatpack, I got to play around with the HUD and enjoy quite a number of color customisation options.
Though, I cannot say about the individual options, there are tons to chose from in-store. In this case, I think the pictures are worth a lot more than I can ever say! Grab a demo and you won’t regret it!
- TRUTH HAIR Rowan — light blondes
- –Glam Affair — Neva skin — America 06 E
- IKON Destiny Eyes — Starfall (M)
- _CandyDoll_ ALL Newell Heels
Prop: Martini by Glitterati
- Exile::Take It Easy (Men’s Hair!!)
- –Glam Affair — Magenta skin — Asia — 04 A
- Bitch&Chic! by Legal Insanity — Selina catsuit white
- BAX Regency Boots Black Leather
- *BOOM* Bold wrist cuff
Coffin prop by Glitterati
- ::Exile:: Just a Reason @ The Arcade
- Slink Mesh Lids
- Tee*fy Olga Sweatshirt Dress Peach for FLF
- ChiC buildings - Fame Magazine — September @ The Challenge Teenage Years
- GLITTERATI — Floor cushion // baroque.
There are a variety of ways to buy this set. Single magazines can be purchased for $25 each. Groupings $50 and the whole pack at a big discount. The pack will be 25% off the first week.
I was really sad when Katey announced that she was closing down GLITTERATI, so like everyone else, I have jumped on the chance of getting a lot of fantastic poses and props, that I did not already have.
Come to think of it, when I looked into my inv for Glitterati stuff, I was stunned on how much I had accumulated over the years. Which brings me back to the very deep need of inventory cleanup and audit.
Today, June 14th marks the last participation of Glitterati to FLF and Katey added 2 lovely poses to chose from. It is not the one I am using here (White picket fence prop), which means you have to go to the store and check them out for yourselves.
- DRIFT Zoe Maxi [MESH]-Bloom @ TDRF
- GLITTERATI — White picket fence