- –Glam Affair — Katya — America 02
- Kyoot — Soft Confessional Top
- DuckNipple Mesh: Droll Skirt
- [MANDALA]TAKAYAMA Necklace/Black
- DuckNipple Mesh: Seabird Wedges
The newest Collobar88 is out and here is an intro for some of the items you can find. Starting with Glam Affair’s newest skin Roza, it comes with 3 different variations available separately.
I totally love those earrings from LaGyo, and they matched perfectly with this really partial mesh Kyoot dress.
- LaGyo_Santa Monica earrings silver
- –Glam Affair– Roza — Natural 01 ( C88 )
- Kyoot — Whitehaven Beach Dress (Mesh) (White)
- !bang — mini series — without purpose
Fairy Tales 2012 is finally open! I was finally able to have a little wander there myself and I thought it was really gorgeous! Then I ended up having a quick trip to the latest TDR and picked up the latest Exile hair from there.
I am taking a little break today to go into WOW and de-stress a little by killing things. It has been a neverending week @ work and I am so glad it’s over for now.
So do not forget to get to visit Fairy Tales 2012 and the latest TDR!
When I was playing around with my sim, for some very reason I decided to have a tub in my backyard.
Yet again, no logical reason behind that choice but I do get to be a bad bad girl over and over again.
I don’t have any neighbors, so why not?
Those pics turned out really well, and as an experiment on PicMonkey I used the Orton Effect and it looked so nice! What do you think?
- Slink Mesh Feet (Rigged)
- *HolliPocket* Peepin Tank-Lacey Flowa-Tan @ ArisAris Summer Festival
- Kyoot — Soft Words Lingerie (Nude)
- [ glow ] studio — Plume Collier (gold)
- –Glam Affair– Mia Natural — DiscoB 02
- >TRUTH< Cynthia — swedish
Prop: GLITTERATI — Bathtub
- Kyoot — Etienne Capris (Rouge)
- Kyoot — Josephine Cropped Sweater (Red Stripes)
- –tb– C88 Camille Outfit — Pale Pink
The Festival of Sin has opened quite a few days ago, but I was not able to visit and blog it as my focus was on mid-terms. I will has to ask myself one day in the near future on the sanity of me going back to grad school and decide to go through an MBA.
But, on the bight note, I was so happy to see that my favorite design duo was there and so I ran to Glam Affair for the new Vanity skin, to Tableau Vivant for the props. This did not stop me from grabbing new hair at Exile and a fishnet sexiness at Kyoot!
As I have been quite busy, I did not have the chance to do much more! I will however do the best I can to play catch up as soon as school work is done!
Boots are pretty awesome!
You can wear them pretty much with anything and they look amazing! I was so happy when I saw this morning the Radical Mesh boots release by Maitreya.
Look at that stunning detail and exquisite texturing job, really flawless! I matched them up with the new Kyoot leggings and top picked up quickly at C88.
Maitreya Mesh * Radical Boots * Red Reptile
Kyoot — Atonement Top (C88)
Kyoot — Atonement Leggings (C88)
EarthStones Icicle Necklace — Aqua Ice