- >TRUTH< Brit — swedish
- DN Mesh: Halter Dress — Pat
- [Gos] Halle Sandals — Silver Snake @ C88
- [MANDALA] Chunkeeey!!_Silver
- [e] Arabella (NEW)
- –Glam Affair — Magenta skin — Asia — 03 C
- Legal Insanity — zzoey gilet & shirt black jeans
- Legal Insanity — Brooklyn shorts dirty
- Legal Insanity — Margot nylon leggings stripes grey trasp 50
- - .HoD. — Bodiqua Mega Hoops — Silver
- [MANDALA] MILKY WAY CHOKER/Black WIND
- KoiKoi Strappy Mamba
- W. Winx & Flair — WinxBox — Les Diamond @ The Attic
Once again, I wanted to wish everyone following my little blog a Happy New Year 2014 and all my best wishes to you all. This ought to be a special post as it is my first of the year!
For this occasion, I made it simple and got to play with my new Elf ears from Mandala. I did see them last week when they were made available for both men and women, and in two lengths short and long. I am currently wearing the Short version and I did get the more complete pack for L$777, but you can get cheaper versions for around L$300ish with “less” options available.
I don’t usually go into fantasy or any non-human avatar incarnations, well it has been years since I goofed around as a Greenie, so me getting Elven ears was a an interesting step. Maybe I am under the whole influence of Tauriel (from The Hobbit — Desolation of Smaug) or maybe my own Blood Elf character on World of Warcraft, so here it is, little Angel with Elven ears and I have to say, I am loving the look.
The mesh work is really nicely done and I cannot complain about the skin matching, though it is usually my pet peeve. But as I have used previously the other simpler ears, that was easy! I mean I knew what I was getting into.
So here is the Complete HUD of the Full version, but I suggest you head over to the Mainstore and decide according to your needs! Now, this Angel may be walking around with Elven ears for a little while!
- [MANDALA] FANTASY ELF Ears
- –Glam Affair — Mokatana — America ( Happy Xmas <3 )
PS: Any hair designer int he mood to create the Tauriel braided hair, I would be eternally grateful!